Adaptable Product Discovery Training
Learn how to use Adaptable Product Discovery
to solve the right problems for your customers
This training allows teams and individuals to learn the critical skills needed to execute Product Discovery independent of their industry or company size.
About this Training
Product Discovery is more than asking the right questions in a user interview. Most teams should focus on framing their strategic intent first before thinking about customer interactions at all. That’s why a cookie-cutter approach rarely helps product teams to make real progress. Ticking off individual tasks like “talking to customers every week” might make you feel good but can quickly lead to solving problems because they exist — But not because they matter.
After this training, you will be able to:
- Frame your Product Discovery to identify and prioritize the right Problem Space, by connecting it to Product Strategy, OKRs, and Roadmaps
- Create company-wide alignment that’s focused on what you want to achieve instead of details of a solution.
- Articulate research intent to choose and combine the proper research techniques for your problem.
- Making the generation of ideas a collaborative effort
- Connect insights, solutions, and experiments to overarching business goals through Impact Mapping.
- Develop a structure for testing generated ideas to enable evidence-informed decision-making
Who should attend
- (Senior) Product Managers that are ready to go beyond measuring efficiency through Story Points and Velocity.
- Heads of Product and VPs of Product looking for a new perspective on enabling their product teams.
- UX Designers that want to participate in user-centered discussions beyond wireframes and pixels.
- Engineers that want to engage in Product Discovery before it's time to start talking about solutions.
- Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters that want to support their product teams beyond Scrum rituals.
Next Training Dates
Online, EU-friendly Schedule
April 5-7, 2022 (9:00AM-12:30PM CET)
Online, US-friendly Schedule
April 26-28, 2022 (08:00 AM-11:30 AM PT /
11:00 AM-2:30 PM EST / 06:00 PM-09:30 PM CET)
Looking for in-house Training Options?
Make sure to check out my consulting overview page for more details on private training options for your company.
What Participants are Saying
"During a 3-day workshop, Tim helped us further shape our way of handling problem and solution spaces in a user-focussed and collaborative way. He provided us with a kick-start toolkit and a shared methodology that is now helping us to be closer to our users, make fast decisions in line with our business needs and build an even stronger team."
Mareike Leitermann, Product Lead at ParkBee
"In his Product Discovery Training, Tim did not only provide a great toolset for our daily work as interdisciplinary product team, but really sparked our minds and triggered a deeper understanding of user centric product development. You immediately feel that he’s deeply caring about good products, processes and – foremost – the people involved."
Peter Grahle, Head of Platform & Design at DER SPIEGEL"
About Your Trainer
As a Product Management coach, I work with product managers and teams around the globe to connect the dots through empathy and structure. By introducing confidence and skills to their way of working, I ensure that they can and want to own their Product Strategy, Goals, and Product Discovery.
For more than 10 years, I worked in various in-house and consulting roles as a Product Manager and Head of Product. I constantly challenged myself to make an evidence-informed way of working part of industries like publishing, professional networking, and building Enterprise-level SaaS applications. I know what it takes to balance large-scale product iterations with the scrappiness of a pre-Product-Market-Fit state.