Free Webinar Recording
5 Steps to create Product OKRs
beyond Feature Specifications
Learn proven tips and strategies that help Product Teams use OKRs for shifting from focusing on features toward Outcomes.
You’re invited to join my new live webinar, where you’ll learn:
- To recognize when you’re stuck in OKR theater
and how to move on from it
- How to identify meaningful Key Results that allow teams to measure progress and success
- The critical practice of aligning OKRs with Product Discovery and Product Roadmaps
- BONUS: Get a free PDF of all slides shown during the webinar so you can start implementing the webinar content right away.
Sign up for free to receive the full webinar recording immediately.
For whom is this Webinar?
- (Senior) Product Managers, who are already working with OKRs (or know that they will start doing so) and are struggling to align their Product Strategy, Roadmaps, Discovery, and Delivery with OKRs.
- Heads of Product, VPs of Product, and CPOs who are looking for tangible ways to connect Product Strategy and Product Execution through Outcome-oriented goals.
- Product Ops Managers, Agile Coaches, and Scrum Masters, who are looking for ways to support their product teams with adopting OKRs to focus their work on outcomes, without making it feel like a double-effort.
- OKR Experts/Masters/Champions, who want to support the product teams in their company with their challenges of integrating OKRs into their existing Agile routines, processes, and tools.
About Your Webinar Host, Tim Herbig
As a Product Management Coach, I work with Product Teams around the globe to connect the dots of Product Strategy, OKRs, and Product Discovery. By introducing confidence and skills to their way of working, I ensure that I meet them where they are and help them find their approach to focusing on Outcomes. I’m not interested in picking techniques for the sake of it, but for actually making progress.
For more than 10 years, I worked in various in-house and consulting roles as a Product Manager and Head of Product. I constantly challenged myself to make an evidence-informed way of working part of industries like publishing, professional networking, and building Enterprise-level SaaS applications. I know what it takes to balance large-scale product iterations with the scrappiness of a pre-Product-Market-Fit state.