Free Webinar Recording
How to find your path to navigate Product Discovery without chasing “Best Practices.”
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to frame your Product Discovery for Adaptability and Commitment
- How to focus on customer interactions that matter by prioritizing behaviors worth changing over interview cadence
- The critical steps for identifying and choosing the different paths resulting from your actions to navigate the problem and solution space
- BONUS: Get a free PDF of all slides shown during the webinar so you can start implementing the webinar content right away.
Sign up for free to receive the full webinar recording immediately.
For whom is this Webinar?
- Product Managers who want to be more confident about their approach to Product Discovery to achieve both - Success for users and the business.
- Heads of Product/CPOs who are looking for ways to shift the way their teams work. From focusing on velocity and outputs to real progress toward goals that matter.
- UX Designers who want to connect user insights and feature ideas to overarching business goals through data-based confidence.
- Agile Coaches who are looking for practical ways to structure the Product Discovery work of their teams.
About Your Host, Tim Herbig
As a Product Management coach and creator of the Adaptable Product Discovery approach, I work with product managers and teams around the globe to connect the dots through empathy and structure. By introducing confidence and skills to their way of working, I ensure that they can and want to own their Product Strategy, Goals, and Product Discovery.
For more than 10 years, I worked in various in-house and consulting roles as a Product Manager and Head of Product. I constantly challenged myself to make an evidence-informed way of working part of industries like publishing, professional networking, and building Enterprise-level SaaS applications. I know what it takes to balance large-scale product iterations with the scrappiness of a pre-Product-Market-Fit state.