How to find your path to navigate Product Discovery without chasing “Best Practices.”
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to frame your Product Discovery for Adaptability and Commitment
- How to focus on customer interactions that matter by prioritizing behaviors worth changing over interview cadence
- The critical steps for identifying and choosing the different paths resulting from your actions to navigate the problem and solution space
- BONUS: Get a free PDF when you attend so you can start implementing the webinar content right away.
Sign up for free to join the live webinar on August 16, 08:00 AM EST/2:00 PM CEST. If you can’t make it, I will send you the recording afterward.
For whom is this Webinar?
- Product Managers who want to be more confident about their approach to Product Discovery to achieve both - Success for users and the business.
- Heads of Product/CPOs who are looking for ways to shift the way their teams work. From focusing on velocity and outputs to real progress toward goals that matter.
- UX Designers who want to connect user insights and feature ideas to overarching business goals through data-based confidence.
- Agile Coaches who are looking for practical ways to structure the Product Discovery work of their teams.
About Your Host, Tim Herbig
As a Product Management coach and creator of the Adaptable Product Discovery approach, I work with product managers and teams around the globe to connect the dots through empathy and structure. By introducing confidence and skills to their way of working, I ensure that they can and want to own their Product Strategy, Goals, and Product Discovery.
For more than 10 years, I worked in various in-house and consulting roles as a Product Manager and Head of Product. I constantly challenged myself to make an evidence-informed way of working part of industries like publishing, professional networking, and building Enterprise-level SaaS applications. I know what it takes to balance large-scale product iterations with the scrappiness of a pre-Product-Market-Fit state.