How to solve the right problems for your customers even if your company only values solutions
In this FREE webinar, you will learn:
Sign up to access the FULL Webinar Recording:
For whom is this Webinar?
- Product Managers who are tired of chasing pre-determined solutions and are looking for a way to approach Product Discovery more systematically
- UX Designers who want to build skills beyond user research and prototyping, to facilitate Product Discovery from the beginning to the end.
- Agile Coaches who want to support the teams they are working with with processes and best practices beyond Product Delivery.
- CEOs who are looking to change the way products are built in their organization.
- Engineers who want to get involved in aspects of building products beyond code and Sprint Plannings.
About Your Host, Tim Herbig
Tim is an experienced Product Leader who has worked on a broad range of b2c and b2b products throughout the years. By putting the people on his teams first, he not only learned what it takes to build a great product, but also how to form teams which love to work together. His work is influenced by the belief in a set of core principles around how to build successful teams and products.
It is his mission to enable organizations to help product teams become the best version of themselves. He's convinced that true self-organization of cross-functional teams can only be build upon trust and given autonomy to democratize as many processes as possible around building products and organizations.