A Hands-on Guide to
Product Strategy Foundations
In this in-depth guide, you will learn:
- The fundamental patterns of Product Strategy and how Strategy compares to Product Vision and other Product domains
- Why OKRs are a powerful tool to execute Product Strategy Choices and why OKR Cycles need to be aligned with Product Strategy
- Deep Dives into some specifics of Product Strategy in B2B vs. B2C and Product Vision creation
Sign up for free to receive the full PDF immediately.
For whom is this eBook?
- Heads of Product and VPs of Product looking for a new perspective on enabling the goal-definition and decision-making of product teams and departments.
- (Senior) Product Managers who want to provide their product teams with clarity and inspiration beyond the next Sprint.
- Product Ops Managers, Agile Coaches, and Scrum Masters want to support product teams beyond Scrum rituals.
- UX and Engineering Product Team members want to engage in continuous strategic discussions beyond Product Delivery.
About the Author, Tim Herbig
As a Product Management coach and consultant, I enable self-determined Learning for Product Teams by helping them connect the Dots of Strategy, OKRs, and Discovery in their everyday practice.
For more than 12 years, I worked in various in-house and consulting roles as a Product Manager and Head of Product. I constantly challenged myself to make an evidence-informed way of working part of industries like publishing, professional networking, and building Enterprise-level SaaS applications. I know what it takes to balance large-scale product iterations with the scrappiness of a pre-Product-Market-Fit state.